Happy Tuesday everyone!
I love how simple midi/maxi dresses are for spring and summer. They only need minimal accessories and I love to pair a bold pair of sunglasses with this black and white striped midi. I have to admit as much as I love layering it feels good to keep it simple with just one easy layer.

Midi Dress: Acemi/ Purse: Forever 21/ Sunglasses: Ardene/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelets: Dynamite/
Thanks for stopping by!
Anastasia
x




I love the simplicity of the dress and wow your friend did a really good job with the pictures
ReplyDeleteClassic Foundation Review
Me too! I always love to dress up a simple item! x
DeleteSO cute!
ReplyDeleteYour purse it the perfect Chloe Faye dupe.
XO.
www.itswhatsin.com
Thank you! I know when I saw it a Forever 21 I just had to get it!!
Deletex
Such a great looking pair of Aviator sunglasses.
ReplyDeletewww.eyeheartshades.com
Thank you so much, I love the purple!
Deletex
Stunning! Love the dress on you, so fun for a summer night out, or you can style it for a casual day at the beach!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
The Fashion Barbie