Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Simple and Affordable ways to refresh your home for Summer


Hello, hello! Today I wanted to share with you 4 simple and affordable ways to refresh your home for summer! We recently purchased a sectional couch for our living room and it has made the biggest difference! We love the fact that it is a neutral colour, so it's pretty much a blank canvas to update through the transitions of the seasons.


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that summer is my favourite season, so naturally I couldn't wait to pick up some new pieces and update our living room. Here are some affordable ways that you can try updating your home for the summer time.






Cushions

Cushions are one the easiest and affordable way to change things up, I love to add a pop of colour in the spring/summer seasons. The best part about cushions are that you can change them to match the season. Try mixing different patterns and textured cushions, I personally like to stick to one pop of colour with a neutral color, for example turquoise and grey.


Flowers

A house without flowers would be so dull, they instantly add colour, and again you can change the flowers to match the season. For summer I love to add a pop of bright pink.

Plants

Nothing says summer more than bringing the outdoors inside! Try adding some indoor plants to your home, opt for plants that don't require too much sunlight. I have plants that are near impossible to kill because let's face it I'm hopeless at keeping plants alive.

Fresh Scents

Scents are one of the main things I love to change from season to season. In Winter I'm all about the balsam tree and gingerbread scents, but in summer I love to fill my home with fresh scents like citrus and bergamot.

Shop this post:


Thanks for reading,
Anastasia
x

SHARE:

1 comment

© Life By Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig