I'm always on the look out for new skincare products, not that these Nip+Fab products are new by any means but they are new to me. Most people are drawn to the Nip+Fab range due to Kylie Jenner's use of the skincare line, however I was more excited about the fact that it was from the founders of Rodial skincare.
I worked with Rodial products back when I was 18 and fell in love the line, mostly because of the intriguing names for the products (Bee Venom?!). But Rodial does come with a pretty hefty price tag, so when I found out that Nip+Fab was available at my local Shoppers Drug Mart I ran out and picked up a few products.
Glycolic Cleansing Fix
I've never actually used any skincare products containing glycolic acid, and if I have it's probably been the teeny tiniest percentage. Now I don`t have oily skin, I have normal combination skin so I was a bit weary of trying out this cleanser. However after some research I decided to try out this cleanser because glycolic acid is in actual fact a chemical exfoliant. This cleanser claims to brighten the skin, clean out pores, retexturize the skin and olive oil helps to hydrate.
Since using this cleanser I haven`t suffered with any breakouts, my skin is beginning to slowly look retexturized which I am loving! It also does an amazing job at cleaning my pores and removing any excess grime from my face, my face feels amazingly clean afterwards. However I do not find this cleanser hydrating at all. A lot of cleansers do leave my skin leaving tight but as long as I follow immediately with serum and moisturizer my skin feels hydrated once again.
Glycolic Fix Serum
I have been loving this serum in my night time routine. It contains 4% Glycolic acid and claims to smooth the appearance of fine lines, improve skin texture, and visibly reduce pores. One thing I've been loving about the glycolic range is that it is making a difference to my skin texture, my skin is more even and smooth in appearance, I've definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores, they do appear smaller however it has taken a while, but I don't expect results instantly when it comes to minimizing my pores. This serum does have quite a sticky consistency so I prefer to use it at night.
Dragons Blood Fix Cleansing Pads
I briefly mentioned these in my 5 things I loved in June blog post. I chose these over the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads purely because I was intrigued by the name and I was nervous that using too much glycolic acid products would dry my skin out. The Dragons Blood pads contain salicylic acid and witch hazel to deeply cleanse pores, provide long lasting hydration which keeps the skin looking plumper and reduce the appearance of imperfections. I love using these after cleansing with the Glycolic Fix because they help put the hydration back into my skin (like I previously mentioned some cleansers can leave my skin feel tight). These pads do a great job at removing any last bits of grime that the cleanser missed. They have also kept my skin looking clear and aid in keeping my skin hydrated, so far I've had no complaints about this product!
I cannot wait to try out some of the other ranges within Nip+Fab. The fact that Nip+Fab is made by the founders of Rodial tells me that they are still high quality products but with an affordable price point.
Have you tried any of the Nip+Fab skincare products?
Thanks for reading,
Anastasia
x



No comments
Post a Comment