Monday, 24 July 2017

Bridgette Bar - Calgary


This past Sunday my friend Madison had the incredible opportunity to do a collaboration with Amborella Floral in Calgray. Madison was in need of models for her wedding style photoshoot so she kindly asked Morgan and I. It was a great experience to model all of the stunning wedding bouquets and flower crowns. Thank you for to Amborella Floral for having us!

After the photoshoot, we headed downtown Calgary to Bridgette Bar. When we first entered I loved that it was split onto two floors, the first floor being the bar and the second the main restaurant. The building is stunning and exhibits a retro-glam vibe, with exposed walls, wooden beams and macrame hangers.

A gin and tonic was essential after a day of shooting in the 33 degree heat. Morgan and I both enjoyed the recommended pasta dishes, I opted for the Rigatoni, of course the truffled mushrooms swayed my decision, and Morgan chose the Bigoli All'Amatriciana, both incredibly delicious.

The service was impeccable, our server was attentive, reguarly topping up our water and she was well educated on the menu. Overall we had a great first experience at Bridgette bar and I can't wait to sample more of their delicious menu.




Thanks for reading,
Anastasia
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life By Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig