Friday, 28 July 2017

Downtown Casual


I've always wanted to shoot an outfit post at this location, so when we headed to Calgary on Sunday afternoon I knew we had to make this one of our stops. 
After a delicious dinner and gin and tonic at Bridgette bar (you can read my review here) we headed to Stephen Avenue. I definitely didn't predict for it to be +30 Celsius so I didn't think through my decision to wear jeans. However this light blouse is perfect for the summer time, the material is so light weight and I'm such a sucker for bell sleeves.

These slider sandals have become a huge staple in my summer wardrobe, I actually wasn't too sure about them at first, I was debating in the shoe store but decided to go for them since they were such a great deal, and honestly they are the best summer shoes I have ever purchased (yes the best!). They go with any outfit because and I feel like they are so effortless and chic. I wasn't able to find the exact same blouse online but I have linked a similar one below and it's even by the same brand.











Photography by Madison 

As always, thank you for reading!
Anastasia
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life By Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig